When was the last time you didn’t look at an email on your mobile phone?
Email marketing and mobile phone usage has become the most successful advertising technique in today’s marketing landscape.
Forget about television, and don’t worry about billboards.
Email marketing is a tried and tested marketing methodology with real numbers that backup it’s success. But if you’re still having your receptionist, or sales department send out emails with Outlook, MacMail, Hotmail or Gmail, then it’s not just you that’s missing out, it’s your customers. Perhaps you think you’ve got it all under control because you’re using MailChimp? Well think again – the diversity of mobile devices, and the complexities of having your email display correctly on all of them is considerable.
We can help with this, by testing your email campaign exhaustively across hundreds of physical devices, all the most popular email clients and web browsers, and on all manner of screen sizes and capabilities.
Consider the number of variables that can affect the way your email appears to your customers:
- Operating system (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS etc.)
- Web Browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari etc.)
- Email client software (Outlook, Gmail, Hotmail, Thunderbird, Macmail etc.)
- Browser plugins and extensions, Anti-Virus software and Malware protection
- Hardware manufacturer (Apple, Google, Samsung, Asus, Toshiba, LG etc.)
- Screen resolution (Retina, 4K, High Definition, 720p, 16bit, Screen reader etc.)
- Screen size (TV, Desktop monitor, Laptop, 10″ tablet, 7″ tablet, large, medium and small sized smartphones etc.)
- User preferences (Lot’s of toolbars in browser, images switched off in emails, window not maximised)
It’s easy to see how tough it is to make sure your email looks good to everyone who opens it!
But if you could guarantee upwards of 30% of your intended audience would choose to listen to what you have to say, would you advertise? If we told you that 3-5% will take that first step towards a relationship with you, would you be interested? Of course you would!
These are the numbers you can expect if your campaign is managed correctly.
We have a wealth of experience in large scale advertising campaigns that ensures your message is conveyed efficiently. We employ strategies to maximise the number of people who will not only read your email, but act on it. We back all of this this up with state-of-the-art, enterprise-class software that let’s us analyse and manage your subscribers professionally, and ensuring your messages aren’t being marked as SPAM, or ignored upon arrival. We can also help you analyse the data post-campaign, to ensure you’re getting the most out of the information that’s available.
Are you serious about your marketing efforts?
Want to see how to get the most out of your next email campaign? Then let us show you how to do it right the first time. We’ll assist you through the process, provide the software, tools, advice and support necessary to ensure your endeavours realise the success you deserve!